Sunday, August 4, 2013

Baby Shower Cookies

I had a great time helping my friend, Erin with her sister's baby shower!  When I saw Sweet Sugarbelle's fantastic giraffe cookies, animal print cookies and jungle leaves tutorials, I just fell in love!  When my friend said she loved them as well, I took on the challenge!   When I found that Plastics in Print on Etsy started producing the great giraffe cookie cutter, I knew it was fate.  I needed to make these cookies!  I also found a cute elephant tutorial from Sweetopia and I was able to match the ear color to the blue onesie party favors.

I can't thank the wonderful cookie community enough for their great tutorials and sharing their trade secrets!  It is such a help to a beginner like myself!    


Dessert plate at the baby Shower

Each cookie was individually wrapped and tied with a cute gray iridescent bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment